Butler Sherborn News 2010
- Confidence remains strong in the Cotswolds
- The Cotswolds is an outstanding place to live on every level and in our experience supply has never met demand.
- As a Coalition Government Rings the Changes, the Cotswolds Holds its Own
- As the country moves into a new political era, the Cotswolds remains one of the best places to live and a sound investment for homeowners.
- The Move to the Country Show 2010
- We are very pleased to announce that Butler Sherborn will be attending, for the fourth year running, the Move to the Country Show, which is an exclusive high profile event. It is being organized by our associated London office and will be promoted in London and nationally.
- Cotswolds contrast to national price falls
- UK house prices recorded their first monthly fall since June with a 1.5% drop in February. However, prices in the Cotswolds have stabilised and will rise marginally in 2010.