- Did you know? Local facts donated by our team
- Gavin West - view on the latest Stamp Duty Land Tax
- New Rates - Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Winter Property Collection 2014
- Friday 7th November, Gate Opens at 6.45pm
- Recommendations reap rewards...
- The Oxford Times, Property Section
- Oxford Property Market Review, October 2014
- Oxford City Lifestyle Magazine
- Butler Sherborn Autumn Seminar
- Moreton Show 2014
- Mr Butler Scarecrow Trail
- Butler Sherborn and the RAU at Badminton Horse Trials
- Butler Sherborn expands into Oxfordshire
- Agriculture + Renewables = Business Rates Reliability?
- Butler Sherborn Shows Ben the Way
- Move to the Country Show Thursday 27th March 2014
Butler Sherborn expands into Oxfordshire
New Butler Sherborn offices for Oxford and Wantage
Published: March 2014
From its base in The Cotswolds, Butler Sherborn is expanding its field of operation into the City of Oxford and beyond towards the Berkshire Downs at Wantage.
The firm, which currently has offices in Cirencester, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold, is joining forces with Kemp & Kemp Residential to create a significant business that will offer residential sales, lettings and management, land and new homes investment, as well as consultancies specialising in renewable energy, equestrian and farms & estates.
Operating under the Butler Sherborn brand, the merger takes effect from 31st March.
Commented Sam Butler, senior partner and founder of Butler Sherborn: "With the recovery of the property market now well underway, and given the geography covered by both firms, joining forces struck us as both a natural progression and excellent fit. I have known Gavin West professionally for some years and our respective firms have worked very successfully together on a number of transactions over this time.
“Given its status as an internationally renowned city, Oxford is hugely strategic for us, and under the Butler Sherborn brand we will be able to build both a significant urban and rural presence.”
Gavin West, managing director of the former Kemp & Kemp Residential, said, “This strategic partnership will help transform our previous business into a much more sophisticated and broad based organisation. Both firms have long established reputations, and these two well respected estate agencies are already noted for providing a ‘local’ and serious alternative to the national agency brands.
“This is a rare and exciting opportunity to create something with such potential. There is an extraordinary pool of talent across the now expanded Butler Sherborn business and most importantly in this sector, people are everything.
- This page can be found in the following news feeds:
- Butler Sherborn News