- Butler Sherborn sponsors Ben Pauling Racing
- Green Gas - A new revenue stream
- Buyers 'Blown Away'
- Moreton-in-Marsh Show 2016
- Ben Way wins Bronze Medal at Nations’ Cup
- Butler Sherborn Supports Wildlife Conservation
- Housing and Planning Act 2016
- A Guide to Landlords Insurance
- BUTLER SHERBORN CELEBRATES 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS
- Referendum Vote - The Future
- The Kingham Run 2016
- GWCT Charity Clay Shoot
- Relative Values - Residential Property Market Comment June 2016
- Don't pay the price for loyalty
- The customer is always right
- A view from London
- Top Tips on Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Having your own paddock
- Ben Way Badminton Success
- Wells Head, Temple Guiting
- Buying a second home in the Cotswolds
- Back to University with Energy!
- Residential Property Portfolios
- Create a plan for your garden
- Did the recent Budget updates clobber the Private Rented Sector?
- 25 years of property excellence
- Ask the Expert...Wear and Tear Allowance
- Gardening disputes
- The Move to the Country Show 2016
- The Residential Property Market Comment, February 2016
- Energy Efficient ready?
- Bakehouse Lane, Marcham
- BPS Claims
- Agricultural Land
- Love is in the Cotswold Air
- Half term activities 2016
- the new 'second home' Stamp Duty affects...
- Introducing Ditchley Gate, Charlbury, Oxfordshire
- Ben makes his way
- Market Comment January 2016
- Autumn Statement 2015
- George Butler WithDraw
- Winter Rural Newsletter
- Right to Rent
- Farmland Sales
- Professional Valuations
- Estate Management
- Farming - A Year of Change
- The ups and downs of energy and renewables
- Equestrian Property
- Oxford Times
- Welcome to our recent recruits.....
- Retaliatory Evictions
- Live Local, Support Local
- A brief comment on the Residential Property Market
- Buy to Holiday Let
- Challenges of modern day estates
- The Autumn Market is set
- Move to the Cotswolds
- Ben Way, strengthens his Warwickshire connections
- A/W 2015 Property Collection
- Don't run scared of thatch!
- Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning - Thank you..
- Legionnaires Disease
- Landlords are you legal?
- Solar PV Feed in Tariffs
- Oxford Homeless Pathways
- The Residential Property Market Comment
- Butler Sherborn - 'The Foodies'
- Brotherton Barn, Pusey, Oxfordshire
- Butler Sherborn judge and support the Lambourn Carnival 2015
- Ben Way at Burghley Horse Trials
- The Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Surveyor Francesca Cooper joins Butler Sherborn Rural Team
- Virtually zero living using hempcell building technology
- Kingham Run
- Events & places to visit this summer
- Post Election Property Market Update
- Solar PV opportunities
- The Oxford Office has a new home!
- Some supberb properties with tennis courts to inspire your Wimbledon aspirations!
- Is property a good investment for your pension?
- Ben Way at Badminton
- Confidence, calm and continuity in the property market
- The Rural Professional Department welcome Georgina and Julie
- Buy to Let - Do you have a plan?
- Five minutes with Ben Way
- Residential Property Market Review
- Mortgage Advice
- The Move to The Country Show 2015
- Ben Way at Badminton Horse Trials
- Spring Property Collection 2015
- Vale of White Horse Hunt Point-to-Point- Saturday 21st March 2015
- Spring - The Residential Sales & Lettings Market
Low commodity prices yet land values rise!
- Value Add Garden
- ‘Keep Calm' and look forward to 2015 - Property Market Comment
- Oxford property market review and helping the homeless
- A testimonial from sellers of a cottage in, Maugersbury
- OnTheMarket.com - the launch
- Christmas Opening Hours
Butler Sherborn expands into Oxfordshire
New Butler Sherborn offices for Oxford and Wantage
Published: March 2014
From its base in The Cotswolds, Butler Sherborn is expanding its field of operation into the City of Oxford and beyond towards the Berkshire Downs at Wantage.
The firm, which currently has offices in Cirencester, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold, is joining forces with Kemp & Kemp Residential to create a significant business that will offer residential sales, lettings and management, land and new homes investment, as well as consultancies specialising in renewable energy, equestrian and farms & estates.
Operating under the Butler Sherborn brand, the merger takes effect from 31st March.
Commented Sam Butler, senior partner and founder of Butler Sherborn: "With the recovery of the property market now well underway, and given the geography covered by both firms, joining forces struck us as both a natural progression and excellent fit. I have known Gavin West professionally for some years and our respective firms have worked very successfully together on a number of transactions over this time.
“Given its status as an internationally renowned city, Oxford is hugely strategic for us, and under the Butler Sherborn brand we will be able to build both a significant urban and rural presence.”
Gavin West, managing director of the former Kemp & Kemp Residential, said, “This strategic partnership will help transform our previous business into a much more sophisticated and broad based organisation. Both firms have long established reputations, and these two well respected estate agencies are already noted for providing a ‘local’ and serious alternative to the national agency brands.
“This is a rare and exciting opportunity to create something with such potential. There is an extraordinary pool of talent across the now expanded Butler Sherborn business and most importantly in this sector, people are everything.
- This page can be found in the following news feeds:
- Butler Sherborn News