A Beautiful Cotswold Rectory with Coach House and Land.
The Old Rectory is a handsome Cotswold stone house which dates from c.1865 with later additions. The present owners have spent a great deal of time and care restoring and refurbishing The Old Rectory to an exceptionally high standard whilst retaining many original features.
The Old Rectory is constructed of Cotswold stone under a Cotswold tile roof. Many of the windows are large stone mullions with sliding sash windows. Arranged on three floors, the house provides excellent, well proportioned accommodation with high ceilinged rooms.
Standing in a commanding position, lying behind Cotswold stone walls, the house is privately set within its own delightful gardens and grounds amounting to just under 6 acres.
The house is approached through a pair of remotely operated electric gates onto a large gravelled drive. To the rear of the house and with separate access there is a 2 bedroom cottage providing useful ancillary accommodation.