A PRETTY MODERN COTTAGE IN A QUIET LOCATION, WITH SEPARATE GARDEN AND PARKING ADJACENT TO THE PROPERTY. SITUATED ON WHITE HORSE MEWS, APPROACHED THROUGH AN ANCIENT COACHING ENTRANCE ON THE HISTORIC HILL IN THE HEART OF BURFORD WITH VIEWS TOWARDS BURFORD CHURCH AND WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SHOPS.
The house is arranged over two floors and offers well-balanced and spacious accommodation.
Burford is a notable small medieval town. The first certain reference to Burford is in the Doomsday Book in 1086 when Burford was a simple agricultural village. Its wealth came initially from the wool trade but later involved the cloth trade and the making of leather goods.