A SPACIOUS TWO-BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT FORMING PART OF THIS APPEALING COUNTRY HOUSE CONVERSION, IN APPROXIMATELY 3 ACRES OF COMMUNAL GARDENS AND GROUNDS.
Filkins Hall is an attractive Cotswold stone country house, converted in the late 1980’s into ten separate apartments. The original Georgian building was destroyed in a fire in 1876 and rebuilt in the Jacobean style in 1906, with features including high ceilings, stone mullioned windows, stone fireplaces and an impressive oak central staircase. The Hall is in a tranquil, edge of village, location with a classical vista over a splendid south
facing garden, across the ha ha and adjoining field and through a fine avenue of trees to a distant stone gateway.