Butler Sherborn – MRICS Qualified or Trainee Rural Surveyor (full time)
Position: Rural Surveyor (Cirencester)
Butler Sherborn is privately owned with offices in Cirencester, Stow, Burford, Oxford & Wantage. We specialise in Residential Sales & Lettings, Land Sales & Acquisitions, Farm & Estate Management, Professional Valuations, Equestrian, New Homes & Development.
Our Rural department is growing and we are looking for a recently qualified rural surveyor or a highly capable and proactive trainee surveyor (ideally in their second year of training) to help support the expansion. The position offers the successful candidate experience and professional development, working across a variety of professional and management work.
Areas of Work:
- Estate, farm and property management
- Country house consultancy
- Professional valuations
- Land sales & acquisitions
- General professional work including, farm tenancies, grazing licences, environmental schemes, basic payment scheme and planning.
- To support the team in business development and marketing
The Ideal Candidate will be: -
- Recently MRICS qualified or intending to take their APC within the next 18 months
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Technically proficient with excellent attention to detail
- Professionally versatile
- Bright and intelligent
- Confident and conscientious
- Have a full driving licence and own car
The salary offered would be appropriate to the level of experience and qualification of the successful candidate, with an annual programmed salary review based on job performance, evaluation meetings and feedback.
The position is available immediately. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Application letter & CV to be sent to Richard Greasby
43-45 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1QD