With the election due on the 12th December, house building and planning legislation continues to be an important topic of discussion as the parties launch their separate manifestos.
In the continually changing environment of planning legislation, Butler Sherborn offers clear advice and assistance for your home, farm, estate or business.
Do not miss out on the planning potential at your property. With advice available for a range of services from regularising a current use or development, to maximising the potential of your property through the submission of planning applications for an assortment of projects.
Butler Sherborn continue to submit a wide range of planning applications on behalf of clients located within the Cotswolds and surrounding regions.
Here is a summary of our recent successes:
- Construction of a large equestrian building, to allow the expansion of the current equine livery business.
- Extension of a traditional Cotswold stone house, improving the accommodation offered to create a family home more suited to modern living requirements.
- Construction of a fitness studio, to allow the diversification of an existing farming business within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).Development of a large farm building within the Cotswolds AONB, to allow the establishment of a new livestock enterprise within an established farming business.
- Conversion of a holiday flat to allow the extension of a rural office in a village location.
- Development of a rural worker’s dwelling on a farm within the Cotswolds AONB, permitting the construction of a farm cottage for the next generation of the farming family.
- Development of an additional large livestock building for an established farming business in West Oxfordshire.
- A Certificate of Lawful Use was obtained for the use of an area of former agricultural land as a residential garden.
In addition to the above successes, Butler Sherborn are currently overseeing applications for a broad range of clients for varying residential, farm and equestrian projects.
If you are interested in finding out how Butler Sherborn could assist you further, call Jonathan Malings on 01285 883740, in confidence and without obligation.