An Enchanting Village House
Situated in arguably one of the most popular villages in the north Cotswolds, The Old Stone House is a wonderful example of a classic Grade II Listed village property and is thought to date from the 16th Century. Constructed of mellow Cotswold stone under a Cotswold stone tiled roof it was remodelled in c.1900 by the acclaimed local architect Sir Guy Dawber and has since been fully renovated throughout and further improved by the current owners.
The stylish interiors are presented to a high standard throughout and are arranged over three floors complimented by period features including flagstone floors, an Inglenook fireplace, some exposed beams and stone mullion windows.
The house is detached and set back from a small village green and has walled gardens to the side and rear both landscaped with mature planting. There is off road parking and a single garage.