Position: Secretary and Administrator to the Rural Team (full time)
About Butler Sherborn:
Butler Sherborn LLP is the Cotswolds Property Specialist. Our ethos is about loyalty to every single client and complete commitment to the work we are conducting on client’s behalf. As a business we are passionate about the Cotswolds, in growing its success, in supporting local causes, and being part of its fabric.
The business has four principal income streams namely residential sales, residential lettings, rural and professional (including valuations) and farm and equestrian sales.
The Rural Team
The Rural clients are largely private individuals and include house owners, estates, farmers and charities. Many are longstanding and new clients are being generated all the time. Details can be found at www.butlersherborn.co.uk.
The Rural team is led by Richard Greasby and supported by three Rural Surveyors and a Secretary/Administrator who is retiring.
Role: An important and diverse role, providing secretarial, administrative and PA support to the Rural team based in Cirencester as well as providing wider support throughout the office.
The Ideal Candidate will be: -
- Confident, ambitious and resourceful
- Technically proficient with an excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Bright, energetic and personable
- A problem solver
- Hands on and happy to get stuck in
- Capable of identifying priorities, working to them, working unsupervised but equally as part of the team
Applications to be sent to Jenny Regan
43-45 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1QD
Position: Full Time Lettings Negotiator
Location: Butler Sherborn, Burford Office
We have a fantastic opportunity within our thriving lettings department, for a motivated Lettings Negotiator based primarily in our Burford Office.
We are looking to secure an ambitious, determined and focused individual to compliment the department, business and the services that we provide.
The successful applicant will have previous lettings experience and demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, together with being proactive and confident in dealing with clients and properties. It is essential for the successful applicant to be computer literate and have experience working with customer relations management (CRM) tools, together with holding a clean UK driving licence and a car owner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Canvass for new business, book and conduct lettings appraisals
- Carry out relevant appraisal paperwork
- Monitor and update website portals and CRM tools
- Book and conduct viewings and report viewing feedback
- Lettings negotiation, production and progression of all tenancy paperwork
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, applicants, Butler Sherborn staff and contractors
- Working within the department to grow the lettings portfolio across the Cotswolds
- Working within the department for all lettings management enquiries and building the management portfolio for Butler Sherborn
- Work within the department to achieve and exceed monthly budget and targets
- Assisting with the production of management accounts and reporting to the partners when required
- Assisting with the general office administration
- Attending networking and social business development opportunities in and out of normal working hours as and when required.
Applications to be sent to Vanessa Carter
Vine House, 2 Lower High Street, Burford, OX18 4RR