Position: BOOK KEEPER & ADMIN ASSISTANT
Role: To assist the Business and Finance Manager in fulfilling their role by providing day to day financial administration for Butler Sherborn and its clients along with providing operational administration for the running of the business.
Butler Sherborn – Financial
• Assisting in the production of annual budgets & forecasts for the firm
• Paying in of cheques / paying invoices & associated book keeping
• Cash flow management
• Payment of wages & implementation of wage reviews.
• Funding & management discussions with bank when required
• VAT return
• Printing off creditors & debtor reports
• Produce management reports when requested
• Management of Pension Scheme
• Managing accountancy software systems
Clients – Financial
• To maintain and manage multiple accounts principally for farm, estate and letting Management clients
• Raise client account invoices
• To undertake banking (i.e pay in cheques) for all clients
• Reconcile monthly rent demands against payments received to produce monthly rent debtors statement
• Collecting residential rents/reconciling bank statements for Lettings Management Clients and production of quarterly statements
• To manage the Tenants Deposits held on account for Landlords of residential and commercial properties
• To be responsible for, be expert in and oversee Landmark including awareness of other farm packages such as Gate Keeper
• Support the rural team in developing business and promote book keeping within that
• Along with the Finance and Operations Manager to deliver the Rural Departments “Service Level Requirements” for Estate, Farm & Property Management
Butler Sherborn – Operations
• To assist the Business and Finance Manager in the delivery of the firms Operational requirements
Please submit your covering letter and CV to Jenny Regan at email@example.com
Position: Full Time Lettings Negotiator
Location: Butler Sherborn, Burford Office
We have a fantastic opportunity within our thriving lettings department, for a motivated Lettings Negotiator based primarily in our Burford Office.
We are looking to secure an ambitious, determined and focused individual to compliment the department, business and the services that we provide.
The successful applicant will have previous lettings experience and demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, together with being proactive and confident in dealing with clients and properties. It is essential for the successful applicant to be computer literate and have experience working with customer relations management (CRM) tools, together with holding a clean UK driving licence and a car owner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Canvass for new business, book and conduct lettings appraisals
- Carry out relevant appraisal paperwork
- Monitor and update website portals and CRM tools
- Book and conduct viewings and report viewing feedback
- Lettings negotiation, production and progression of all tenancy paperwork
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, applicants, Butler Sherborn staff and contractors
- Working within the department to grow the lettings portfolio across the Cotswolds
- Working within the department for all lettings management enquiries and building the management portfolio for Butler Sherborn
- Work within the department to achieve and exceed monthly budget and targets
- Assisting with the production of management accounts and reporting to the partners when required
- Assisting with the general office administration
- Attending networking and social business development opportunities in and out of normal working hours as and when required.
Applications to be sent to Vanessa Carter
Vine House, 2 Lower High Street, Burford, OX18 4RR