Position: Full Time Senior Lettings Negotiator
Location: Butler Sherborn, Burford Office
We have a fantastic opportunity within our thriving lettings department, for a motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator based in our Burford Office.
We are looking to secure an ambitious, determined and focused individual to compliment the department, business and the services that we provide.
The successful applicant will have previous lettings experience and demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, together with being proactive and confident in dealing with clients and properties. It is essential for the successful applicant to be computer literate and have experience working with customer relations management (CRM) tools, together with holding a clean UK driving licence and a car owner.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Canvass for new business and book valuations
• Carry out relevant appraisal paperwork
• Monitor and update website portals and CRM tools
• Book, conduct and report viewing feedback
• Lettings negotiation and progression of all tenancy paperwork
• Liaising with landlords, tenants, applicants, Butler Sherborn staff and contractors
• Working closely within the department to grow the lettings portfolio across the Cotswolds
• Work within the department to achieve and exceed monthly budget and targets
• Production of management accounts and reporting to the partners when required
• Attending networking and social business development opportunities in and out of normal working hours as and when required.
A competitive salary, commission and career progression package is available for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy, to the above address.